fredag, februar 20, 2004

Introduction

Hi there! I would like to start this first post of mine in English, so the people that doesn't understand Norwegian will relate to at least SOMETHING on this blogg! My name is Harald, I'm at this time 15 years old of age, goes to Bryne YouthSchool wich is about 35 kilometers south of Stavanger. I'm a Senior and will soon depart from this lunatic house of madness ;)
In Bryne there's a whole lot of "special" people except from myself, included my best friend Paal, my girlfriend Anita, my "wild"-cat Nina and a whole bunch of people not worth mentioning.. (haha, just kidding...) (...or AM I???)
I have a strange sense of humor wich can be strangely amusing at some times. I love to be happy, and there is nothing that makes me happier than to be happy!
I really sucked (sorry 'bout the language) at ball-games before, so why did I train football for 7 years? Don't really know..
But I have become more energetic and bouncing than ever, so football, basketball and volleyball now RULES! *caugh*
Well, besides my interests in (some) ball-sports, I do train Karate "Kyokushinkai" and compete in rifle-shooting almost every weekend.
Busy schedule? Nooooo... :P (seriously)
My saying is: "I love the people I love, who knows, might you not be one of them?" ;)

This will be a new experience for me, as I enter the world of blogging, so it might not always be good reading at the beginning.
But believe me when I say that I will try to improve!
Hope people will start to read when I write, or vice versa, hehe.